Minecraft Modloader 1.4.6, Download 1.4.6 - Minecraft Modloader is a mod, well a mod manager which stops conflicts with mods that adds new rendering, recipes, enities, gui, smeltables or fuel into the game. If your a modder youa re free to add this into your jar and decompile it when creating a mod, and learn how to make mods that work with modloader. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mods class files should be prefixed with “mod_”.
Downloads Modloader 1.4.6
[tabs slidertype="left tabs" fx="slide"] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Windows[/tabtext] [tabtext]Mac[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
1) Open up %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop ALL files and folders into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft.
[tab title="Mac"][/tab] [tab]
1) Open up finder
2) Press “Go” “Go to folder” ( CMD+SHIFT+G) and type in “`/library/application support/minecraft”
3) go to the bin folder and backup the minecraft.jar
4) rename minecraft.jar to minecraft.zip
5) extract the zip folder
6) now you have folder, put .jar behind it
7) paste the files in it and delete meta-inf, you’re done
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]