Download MC patcher 1.4.7, minecraft mcpatcher 1.4.7 - is a tool that patches up minecraft to be able to display HD texturepacks correctly, and it is created by Kahr on the Minecraft Forums. Beside the HD texture pack fix, this tool also has some nice other features that is added to the game when you patch your minecraft with it. A list of the features can be seen on the list below.
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more.
- HD texture pack and font support.
- Custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod
Connected Textures mod
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details. Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Custom compass needle.
- Biome- and height-specific Random Mobs with weighted randoms..
- Download the correct version of the patcher for your OS.
- Double-click the patcher. You should see this:
- If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), check the box next to Better Grass.
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!