Download minecraft toomanyitems, minecraft mods 1.3.1 - Marglyph’s TooManyItems has just been updated to 1.3.1. This mod adds an ingame inventory editor with all the items from the game to turn it on open your inventory and press “o” , and it works on servers aswell. You need to have permission to /give command or to be an OP on a vanilla server. You can also change the time, game mode, toggle rain on/off, change you game difficulty to hardcore and back and you can also clear you inventory on single player, you are able to save multiply inventories using the menu on the left side.
1) Open up %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop ALL files and folders into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft.
1) Open up finder
2) Press “Go” “Go to folder” ( CMD+SHIFT+G) and type in “`/library/application support/minecraft”
3) go to the bin folder and backup the minecraft.jar
4) rename minecraft.jar to minecraft.zip
5) extract the zip folder
6) now you have folder, put .jar behind it
7) paste the files in it and delete meta-inf, you’re done